April is the first full month of spring and a time for getting the house and yard ready for the rest of the year.
April is the month for real spring weather in the Bunker Hill, WV area and getting active around your home. It’s also a time to enjoy — unless you’re cursed with seasonal allergies — the flowering trees and plants. AND it’s a great time to get the house and yard in shape, so you have time for all the great outdoor activities in the months to come. Whether you like hiking, fishing, camping or just sitting and relaxing on the porch, now is the time to get the work done.
The professional pressure washing techs at Extra Mile Power Washing in Bunker Hill aren’t available to help with the yard work and tree trimming, but they can help in other ways. They are the local pressure washing experts in roof cleaning, house washing, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning and concrete cleaning.
They use the softwash cleaning technique to make sure all surfaces are cleaned safely and effectively. Softwash is the right amount of water pressure and safe detergents, used in perfect combination based on the surface being cleaned. The detergents are also safe for all landscaping.
Softwash is important when the dirty surfaces could be damaged, because strong water pressure and inept technique are the wrong combination. Even concrete can be damaged by residential machines.
Click here to contact the office online for an appointment. They can also be reached by calling 304.904.0500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The techs serve the West Virginia Panhandle area. That area includes Bunker Hill, Inwood, Falling Waters, Shepherdstown, Martinsburg and Charles Town. They also travel to the greater Winchester, VA area.
Easter is Sunday, April 9th
Holy Week 2023 will culminate with Easter Sunday on April 9th, following the Good Friday celebrations on April 7th. Click on the following link for Easter weekend events in the West Virginia Panhandle. The Extra Mile staff hopes you have a wonderful Easter celebration!
April is the National Month of Hope
It seems perfect that April should be the the month of hope. Easter is about new life and new life is happening all around as color returns to the local landscape. Few would argue that there is a great need for hope in the world these days. The headlines are filled with bad news and division. The Complete Power Wash staff encourages you to bring hope to those around you. Click on this link if you need inspiring hope-filled stories.
- April is the most popular month for planting and spring cleaning. Consult the Farmers’ Almanac for planting help.
- The diamond of April — the birthstone — symbolizes innocence.
- The Boston Marathon race is held every April. This year it is Monday, April 17th.
- April 15th is the deadline for filing taxes in the United States.
- April is the first full month of the professional baseball season in the U.S. The season began in late March.
- The April flowers are the Daisy and the Sweet Pea.
- April has several special days and week-long and month-long celebrations. These include: April Fools’ Day; Autism Awareness Day; Easter; Earth Day; Arbor Day; National Poetry Month; American Heritage Month; Teacher Appreciation Week; Jazz Appreciation Month; Alcohol Awareness Month; Cancer Control Month.